Omega Xl's reply:
We’re sorry to learn that losing your position with us has been so difficult for you. The policies you complain of are generally in place to protect the customer. Sometimes this same cause requires us to part company with an employee who is unable to follow policy.
review #238856 by fishyfish
Had an experience with Omega Xl? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3 ✓
You May Also Like
- "At first I was more than happy with the product. I had gone from barely walking more than a few feet without pain to putting away my cane. I even..."
- "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..."
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove. I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as..."
- "On September 9 at 1:05pm I ordered a large cheesy bites pepperoni pizza and a 16pc burning buffalo wings. I ate 12pcs of the wings and took a *** of..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."