Omega Xl's reply to:
Omega Xl - Will try their best not to refund your money
Omega Xl's reply:
We’re sorry to learn that losing your position with us has been so difficult for you. The policies you complain of are generally in place to protect the customer. Sometimes this same cause requires us to part company with an employee who is unable to follow policy.
review #238856 by fishyfish
Had an experience with Omega Xl? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 ***..."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."
- "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "I bought a 2013 certified pre-owned Ford Focus SE with 38k miles about 8 months ago and it's been an absolutely awful experience! The fact that they certified the..."
- "This is some B.S I ordered a fluffy tulle skirt and also paid for express delivery to receive it between 7 to 15 days and I never received it on..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."