Omega Xl's reply:
Our smallest bottle contains 60 gelcaps. Should you require fewer, we recommend taking the 60 gelcap bottle every 2 months instead of every month. This may be arranged with our Customer Service Department at 1-800-488-8082.
review #986847 by anonymous
Had an experience with Omega Xl? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I have been a nail technician for almost thirty years and because of the repetition of doing it so much, I was having pain in my hands. By taking..."
- "I was excited when OmegaXL came in. I started with 6 capsules and now I am down to four. I had to be consistent for it to work..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "My message was too long so it's in picturesRead it ..."
- "Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured. My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in..."
- "I placed an order some 10 days in advance with www.fromyouflowers.com and the total bill was 87.47. I even had to pay a 4.99 surcharge for delivery on valentines..."